Scabal is a Belgian fabric production and distribution company. It was established in 1938 by the German businessman Otto Hertz. The name Scabal is formed by the first letters of the French phrase: Société Commerciale Anglo Belgo Allemande Luxembourgeoise.
The brand sells its products in more than 65 countries. The four main production and commercial sites of Scabal are located in Western Europe.
Using SCABAL fabrics gives a strong competitive advantage as it has:
– the largest collection of costume fabrics in the world; over 5,000 types of fabric are available daily in 110 catalogs, from Super 100’s to 250’s;
– instant check of fabric availability –Scabal online service;
– many of Scabal offerings know no equals: diamond-colored, orchid-scented fabrics, fabrics with gold and platinum fibres;
– own factory for fabric production in England with the most advanced production technology;
– perfect customer service – 3-4 business days for delivery.
Authorized representative of Scabal in Russia – Solstudio Textile Group. Office: Entrance 1.9, 9/1 Godovikova Street, Moscow, tel: +7(495) 730-40-10, www.solstudio.ru
- Suit fabrics